All instruments you insure with the Harmonia Instrumentenversicherung are covered against all risks at any time and everywhere - the list would thus be endless. Here are only the highlights:
- Accident to means of conveyance
- Elementary occurences
This always applies also in use (dropping and stumbling etc.) transport, custody, climatical changes, storage, lending out and rental.
- The nighttime clause may be cancelled.
- The insurance coverage in unguarded rehearsal rooms outside of occupied buildings can be included.
- Transport of pianos is optionally insurable.
- Hence, all realistic risks are basically covered.
Not insured are
- willful or grossly negligent damages caused by the assured
- outbreak of war, radioactivity, willful damaging or theft by family members
- usual wear
Also see fig. 1 and 2 of the AVB (General Insurance Conditions).